Five-year base period with one three-year option. The ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
CONTRACT VEHICLE CEILING:
CONTRACT ACCESS FEE:
8(a) STARS III is a multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide technology solutions to Federal agencies from exceptionally qualified 8(a) small businesses. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is designated as a Best in Class (BIC) contract vehicle and it provides Federal government agencies with an easy-to-use, streamlined procurement solution to purchase information technology services from 8(a) Prime contractors. This fourth-generation GWAC includes an even greater focus on emerging technologies as well as performance outside of the continental United States (OCONUS). KriaaNet has been awarded this contract vehicle based on our technical proficiencies and competitive pricing.
- Program Manager: Shailendra Jain, firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal agencies, using the 8(a) STARS III GWAC, have access to KriaaNet through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open-market methods. This GWAC saves both time and money for federal agencies, as well as provides access to KriaaNet’s proven service and technical capabilities as a technology provider.
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is intended to promote small business utilization by federal agencies when purchasing IT services or IT services-based solutions. With a ceiling of $50 billion, this BIC contract vehicle provides federal agencies a way to deliver mission-critical IT services working with small, disadvantaged businesses that promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility.
Below we have outlined a few features of our awarded 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures
- Direct task orders up to $4.5 million for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
- Multiple awards, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- 8(a) Socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces the risk of adverse audits
- Offers access to a pool of contractors with industry credentials
- Supports timely order awards for optimal mission support
Additionally, if you need further information, please visit the 8(a) STARS III website.