KriaaNet is derived from two words “Kriaa”, which means ‘activity’ in Sanskrit and “Net” from Networks. It signifies the organizational intent to provide mission-enabling IT solutions and services including system design, implementation, and maintenance of Enterprise Networks, Data centers and cloud infrastructures.
Our clients include the Federal, State and Local Government in Public sector as well as large and small Commercial businesses. KriaaNet is a proven Federal Government partner and Prime contractor possessing the management experience and technical capabilities to design, deliver and maintain complex IT systems, with an exemplary track-record of successful technical and program services delivery.
We offer business consulting, technical strategy, and IT capital planning support with strong focus on maximizing and delivering the best-value to our customers.
Our vision is for KriaaNet to become an internationally recognized global IT network services provider, offering multi-vendor, impartial solutions to its broad range of customers both in the channel and directly, providing high quality support throughout the entire life cycle journey of our customers.
At KriaaNet, we believe that our customers' networks should be robust, secure and capable of delivering the services that they desire.
As a customer focused service company, KriaaNet fundamentally believe that "A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so."
KriaaNet has the strategic objective of maximizing its global opportunity by being the most customer focused network services and solutions provider.
- Provide a truly global presence utilizing its extensive range of engineers and consultants
- Deliver and scope projects to the most exacting standards
- Will exceed our customers expectations by delivering fast, high quality and reliable solutions
- Offer a range of solutions to meet the budget requirements of our customers
- Build and develop our trusted relationships with all current and potential customers
- Always provide tailored solutions and impartial advice based upon industry best practice
- Provide worldwide solutions delivered locally
- Allocate highly skilled Project Managers, using Prince 2 methodology to ensure projects are delivered within our clients timeframe, budget and scope providing measureable data relating to milestones and deliverables from the outset through to project completion
- Technology expertise
- Vendor / Technology Neutral
- Full life cycle Customer Relationship
- Customer Proof of concept LAB